Comprehensive guide to steam sterilization and sterility assurance in health care facilities
Reorganized and Easier to Use - ST79:2017
Advance patient safety with the landmark guide for the entire steam-sterilization process!
ST79 is THE go-to reference for steam sterilization in all healthcare facilities, regardless of sterilizer or facility size. Developed by sterilization and manufacturing professionals, the new ST79:2017 helps:
- Ensure safety at every step of the sterilization process for medical devices;
- Assure continuous maintenance and proper sterilization practices of processed items across multiple facility departments (i.e., OR, ER);
- Substantiate the need for equipment upgrades to meet federal guidelines that reduce potential citations;
- Stay in compliance with the latest industry standards and regulatory bodies;
- Support the delivery of properly processed medical devices critical to optimizing patients' health; and,
- Guide personnel toward desirable performance objectives.
The new ST79:2017 is easier to reference, has been reorganized into topical groupings, and provides the flexibility for facilities to determine certain criteria based on their conditions.
NOTE: ST79:2017 is currently only available for pre-order with a purchase order or credit card.
When ST79:2017 is fully released, it will be available in all three formats: print, PDF, and eSubscription. To be notified when the PDF and eSubscription products are available, complete the form at www.aami.org/ST79Notify
↑/↓ Full Details
You might be interested in...