Reorganized and Easier to Use - ST79:2017
Advance patient safety with the landmark guide for the entire steam-sterilization process!
ST79 is THE go-to reference for steam sterilization in all healthcare facilities, regardless of sterilizer or facility size. Developed by sterilization and manufacturing professionals, the new ST79:2017 helps:
- Ensure safety at every step of the sterilization process for medical devices;
- Assure continuous maintenance and proper sterilization practices of processed items across multiple facility departments (i.e., OR, ER);
- Substantiate the need for equipment upgrades to meet federal guidelines that reduce potential citations;
- Stay in compliance with the latest industry standards and regulatory bodies like The Joint Commission;
- Support the delivery of properly processed medical devices critical to optimizing patients' health; and,
- Guide personnel toward desirable performance objectives.
The new ST79:2017 is easier to reference, has been reorganized into topical groupings, and provides the flexibility for facilities to determine certain criteria based on their conditions.
NOTE: ST79:2017 is only available for preorder in print format and is still in production. Estimated preorder delivery is September 1st. Credit cards are the only form of payment accepted with preorders, and will be charged at the time of purchase.
When ST79:2017 is fully released, it will be available in all three formats: print, PDF, and eSubscription. To be notified when the PDF and eSubscription products are available, complete the form at www.aami.org/ST79Notify
↑/↓ Full Details
You might be interested in...