The AAMI Summer Learning Series will consist of seven tracks with each track focusing on specific content areas. The first track is focuses on HTM and will consist of six individual webinars. The webinars will run from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET.
These sessions will qualify for up to six CEUs.
- Friday, June 19, How Modern CMMS Technology Can Improve Your AEM Program, Matt Baretich, Baretich Engineering, Inc.; Blake Collins, Christiana Care
- Wednesday, June 24, Are You Listening? How to Improve Customer Service, Alan Gresch, Accruent; Robert Bundick, ProHealth Care
- Friday, June 26, A Roadmap to Clinical Communication, Rochelle Magness, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian; Michelle McNamara, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian; Robert Meninno, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian; Kimberly Straus, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Wednesday, July 1, Training Biomedical Engineering Students to Help Alleviate the Staffing Shortage, Jeff Hooper, Children's National Medical Center
- Wednesday, July 8, No More ‘One and Done’: A New Approach to Training, Bonnie Matthews, COR Clinical Operations Renewal, LLC; Nicole Denham, COR Clinical Operations Renewal, LLC
- Wednesday, July 15, Resilient Leadership: Helping Your Department Bounce Back from Difficulties, Donald Armstrong, Stanford Health Care; Adam Alkhato, Stanford Health Care