The AAMI Summer Learning Series will consist of seven tracks with each track focusing on specific content areas. This track will focus on sterilization and will consist of five individual webinars. The webinars will run from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Monday, August 10, Overcoming the Challenges of Extracting Samples from Flexible Endoscope for Verification, Ralph Basile, Healthmark Industries Co., Inc.; Jahan Azizi, Healthmark Industries Co., Inc.; Kaumudi Kulkarni, Healthmark Industries Co., Inc.
- Friday, August 14, SPD and Biomed Collaborate for Patient Safety, Jahan Azizi, Healthmark Industries Co., Inc.; Seth Hendee, Healthmark Industries Co., Inc.
- Monday, August 17, Topic TBD, Amanda Benedict, AAMI
- Monday, August 24, Why Using Proper Cleaning Agents and Procedures on Medical Equipment Is Critical, Izabella Gieras, Huntington Hospital; Joseph Corso, Huntington Hospital; Priyanka Shah, ECRI Institute; Katie Jones, Huntington Hospital
- Monday, August 31, Sterilization Failures: How They Fit Into Your QMS Program, Michele McKinley, STERIS Corporation
These sessions will qualify for up to five CEUs.