Comprehensive guide to steam sterilization and sterility assurance in health care facilities
Reorganized and Easier to Use
ST79 is THE go-to reference for steam sterilization and sterility assurance in all healthcare facilities, regardless of sterilizer or facility size. Developed by industry experts, regulators, and sterilization professionals, ST79:2017 will guide you through every step of the steam sterilization process. The updated standard includes the following:
- A reorganization of the content to make it easier to use
- New guidance on setting temperature and humidity parameters
- New text on following manufacturers' instructions
- Additional material in the annex about the types of cleaning equipment that may be used in a sterile processing department (SPD)
- Guidance on the use of ultrasonic cleaners
Use ST79:2017, the best available guidance for steam sterilization and sterility assurance, to help you stay in compliance with accrediting bodies.
To preview this file click here.
ST79:2017 is available in all three formats: print, PDF, and e-Subscription. To view the e-Subscription please click here.
You might be interested in...